Wednesday 27 January 2010

Intro - Or - My first ramble...

I'm Rita. I'm 38. I have bright red/pink/purple/blue hair (delete as appropriate). I'm married with 6 children. I home educate 5 of them. I won't end up home educating the eldest, she leaves school this year. I knit. A lot. But not as much as I'd like to. I used to study with the OU, and probably will again. But not this year. My politics are left of centre, but I am horrified at some of the draconian laws that the current govt have brought in or are trying to bring in. I have supported Chelsea Footbal Club since I was 8 years old. I like tennis. I've had several blogs in the past, but couldn't keep up with them all being separate topics, so I'm starting this one. It will be about everything and anything. And I won't forget to update it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment